Last modified: June 11, 2015.
Welcome to the data portal for Community Forestry in Namibia
This platform provides information and documentation on Community Forestry in Namibia to both the interested public and to staff working with Community Forests.
Community Forestry Topics
- General information on Community Forestry in Namibia.
- Status Overview of Community Forests in Namibia, providing information on the status of Community Forests towards registration and linking to further content related to individual Community Forests.
- Interactive Map Browser, providing geographic information on all Community Forests and linking to further content related to individual Community Forests.
- Browse by region for information on Community Forests in a certain region.
- Community Forestry Document Repository (please sign in for full access).
The aim of this site is to make access to documentation on Community Forestry as user-friendly as possible. Thus, site components are as interactive as possible and there are always several ways to access a certain document or sub-site (either through the always-present menu bar at the top, the navigation panel on the left or through links within each sub-site).
For further information on how to use this site, please click here. In case of any further questions, please contact the system admin.
Full access to the entire document repository is restricted to Directorate of Forestry staff. In order to create a user account, please contact the system admin and provide your name, position and email address. Please note that for security reasons only email addresses with the domain "*.gov.na" can be granted full access.
For this site to fulfill its purpose of providing up-to-date information and documentation on Community Forestry in Namibia, all Directorate of Forestry staff are requested to both use it and contribute to its maintenance by submitting any existing and newly produced documentation related to the Community Forestry Programme to the system admin.
In case the above links do not work on your computer, please contact the system admins via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.